Small Business Saturday Christmas taster market
As part of the national Small Business Saturday campaign, the council’s Economic Development team has given a FREE market pitch to local small businesses that want to take up the opportunity to learn, develop and grow their business.
Confirmed businesses are:
- Nadia Arab – who has written her own cook book “The Road from Karachi”
- Maztastical – decorated glassware and dolls
- Little Loves Apparel – handmade children’s clothing
- Taste of Home – delicious street food from Bangladesh
- Junk to Funk – framed bugs and handmade jewellery
About the event
Small Business Saturday, now in its 11th year in the UK takes place on 2 December. This small business “taster” market takes place alongside Portsmouth’s city centre Christmas market to provide an active physical opportunity for start-up businesses.
The market is FREE to attend.
Date: Saturday 2 December 9am to 4:30pm
Venue: City Centre alongside Portsmouth Christmas Market
Travel for FREE
Local bus companies First Solent and Stagecoach South will be offering free travel by bus on routes across Portsmouth to celebrate small and independent businesses for Small Business Saturday.